Down the Rabbit Hole Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet. A great place to enjoy interesting links and also help out Pet Rescues all over the world!
Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $7500+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : )
Hi there friends! How is everyone. Hope your week was a good one. For all of you that asked about my little Alie… she is doing much better after her surgery (by the way… cold laser treatments do wonders for healing). She is going for her first blood check since her new meds so they can do adjustments. I will keep you posted! Thanks for caring. We are supporting our friends at Rescue Dog Rocks this week… they have had a heavy load and need more help. I just have to say that they are so incredibly amazing… they get the really rough cases that I don’t even want to think of… but they handle it and do incredible work with so much love. They are truly Angels. Can’t believe there are people like them and then people that cause the problems they solve. As always I want to thank all of you for dropping by each and every week to support this cause.. you are my hero’s and I love each and every one of your and your loving hearts.
- Cora Rose is truly an inspiration!
- This baby’s laugh is infectious!
- I don’t want to make you cry… but this reflection on Kobe is so beautiful and it is from a Mother that lost her own son at Sandy Hook. The last paragraph is priceless.
- So sweet!!! Positivity is truly powerful!
- I love Black History in general and I think it should be celebrate year round… but I thought I would share a piece of Black History you might not fall upon easily… so interesting!
- Sleep really is a key factor to a healthy life.
- All I can say is YUM!!!
- HistoryPhotographed is a fascinating look at the past
- If you want to SMILE… check out Max and Dood… a fabulous celebration of adoption!
- Last week I shared the story about promoting rescue doggies on Beer Cans… here’s an update I KNOW you will love!
- Hello 911 gave me a good laugh… hope it gives you one!
Charity of the Week: Rescue Dogs Rock NYC
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
Want to Jump some more? Click here!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||