Want to up the ante this fall and put an adult spin on a Harry Potter favorite? Serve up our delicious Harry Potter Butterbeer Cocktail. It has salted caramel and butterscotch notes mixed with the smoothness of white chocolate. All this goodness aswirl with a dram or two of boozy rum. This is a fun adult drink that will bring the happy magic. RICTUSEMPRA! No adult Halloween Party should be without a Cauldron Full!
- 2-ounces Gold Rum
- 1-ounce Buttershots
- 1-ounce Salted Caramel Gourmet Syrup
- 1-ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 12 oz. bottles vanilla cream soda
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch clove
- Into a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice, add gold rum, buttershots, salted caramel syrup, white chocolate liqueur, cream soda, caramel sauce, and spices.
- Blend until the mixture is well combined.
- Pour into a chilled mug or serving glasses.
- Top each glass with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Don’t forget to check out all of our other Harry Potter Goodness! We have Calendars… Wall Art…Christmas Tags… Christmas Planner… a FULL Harry Potter Party Pack… Meal Planners… Recipes… Valentines Day Cards and even Meal Planners!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||