Are you in the mood for some delicious hot soft pretzels? If so …They are just about an hour away once you check out this post! Bon Appetit My Friends!
Is there ever a bad time to make a batch of piping HOT Soft Pretzels? Um…the answer would be NO!!! Believe me there is NO reason not to make these scrumptious morsels of yumminess! They are quick…easy and delicious….so fear not…you can have a batch of these ready to put in the over in about an hour! Really! 6 minutes to whip up the dough…45 minutes to raise and then 10 minutes to roll and twist…then it is time to pop them in the oven…it’s that SIMPLE!!!!
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flours (I used Heckers)
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1 package of active dry yeast (1/4oz) fast rising or regular will work fine
- 1 cup warm water plus about 3 more tablespoon
- Now for the Baking Soda Wash you will need
- 1/8 cup of warm water and 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. of butter (your choice…they taste yummy with or without!)
- kosher or sea salt (course)
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||