You will be enjoying this Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake in No Time! A few quick and easy steps… a bit of a chill and then it is time to dig in. Guaranteed Smiles all around the table!
With just a few good ingredients and a little bit of time you can whip up this Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake. Perfect for a Week Night Family Dessert or for Holiday and Party time! It’s thick… creamy and the salted caramel just puts it over the top! It will make you love your Instant Pot even more than you do all ready.
Once it is cool… it’s time to drizzle some yummy Caramel Sauce on top!
Let it drip over the sides… the more the better!
Sprinkle some Fleur de Sal or Sea Salt on top…
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons sugar
For the Cheesecake:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (2 packages)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
For the Caramel Topping:
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Take out the bottom of your springform pan and trace it onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut out the circle of parchment paper and reassemble your pan, placing the parchment circle on the bottom.
- Next, cut 2 large 1 1/2 foot lengths of tinfoil and sandwich them with a piece of paper towel in between. Wrap around the bottom of the springform pan.
Combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter.Press the graham mixture into the bottom of the springform pan to form a tight crust. Place in the fridge as you prepare the cheesecake.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add in the brown sugar, sour cream, flour and salt. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, beat to fully incorporate. Add food coloring as desired.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the graham cracker crust.
- Fill your IP with water until the 2″ mark. (If you still have your trivet, use it to elevate your cheesecake but I made it without and my cheesecake still turned out great.)
Place the wrapped cheesecake in the IP and secure the lid.
- Select “manual” and decrease the time to 35 minutes. Natural release for 10-12 minutes.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake for 2 hours or overnight for the best texture.
- Remove from your pan and set on your chosen serving platter.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cheesecake and sprinkle generously with sea salt before serving.
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||