Hi friends, it’s Andrea. I am home now recouping. I have more Doctor’s to see and a lot to get use to…but I will keep you posted on my journey. It’s been a tough 2 weeks and hoping to just keep moving forward. I thank you all for your well wishes…I greatly appreciate them all. Now…of course Joe and I are excited to see what you all have been up to this week…so… PARTY ON!!! Love you all!
• It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
• Feel Free to snatch our button
• We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
• Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
• You can also link up to your Etsy Shops)
• Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
• Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : ) Our Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market button is on the right hand side at the bottom : )
Time for some Features! Like we always say…wish we could feature everyone…but we are trying to rotate so everyone gets a bit of the spotlight…plus we have the BIG thumbnails that we hope you are still enjoying!
How adorable is this Thrift Store Chair Makeover! Come and see how the fabulous transformation happened over at Just Measuring Up!
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods never ceases to amaze me…can you believe that this beauty was once a used…stained place mat? Well it was and look at it NOW!
Holly from the beautiful Pink Fortitude is going to show us how to Care, Clean and Season our Cast Iron…something we ALL need to do : )
You are going to love this Farmhouse Bench Makeover by Maria over at Interior Frugalista….drop by and see how she works her magic!
Howling At The Moon has such a cool Angler Fish Cake she made…come and see what other fish are swimming in her baking pond!
Come and check out this fabulous Farmhouse Shelving Unit and it’s wonderful style over at She’s Crafty!
Kreativ K is sharing her simple formula to a wonderful Simple Spring Time Vignette!
Our Craft Mom has a fun way to Update and Old Chair with Woven Burlap!
Love you all! I thank each and everyone of you for your well wishes!
As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s and inspiration. As always…ENJOY & CREATE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter