Welcome friends. Today is the first episode of the NEW Morning Cup of Joe with the Cottage Market Linky Party! Joe and I would like to thank ALL of you for the years of the Junkin Joe Party…we loved every minute of it and adored each and everyone of you. But we don’t want you to be sad because all that is happening is the party is getting a new look and update!
We can’t wait to see what you have to share with us this week! We just have a few little things we would love for you to do at the party : )
- It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
- Feel Free to snatch our button
- We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
- Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
- We have provided a section for Etsy Stores so you can share your creations…please post all Etsy entries in the link provided under the first party section
- Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
- Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : )
Here are just a few features from 2 weeks ago! Fabulous DIY Projects and YUMMY Recipes & MORE!
Aimee over at Twigg Studios shares with us this amazing Blood Orange and Chocolate Cake…can you say HEAVEN!
One More Time shared a fabulous Farmhouse Lemonade Bar with us…great ideas here and it looks wonderful!
My Piece of Vintage Prairie shares her beautiful herb garden…the pictures are beautiful and I do believe you will enjoy! Just remember to hit the translate button that is provided on the right hand side!
My 1928 Charmer has a delicious Strawberry Pastry…I know it was for Valentine’s Day…but I think it is perfect any time at all…don’t you agree…so beautiful!
I bet you want to see what our very own Distressed Donna did with this great weather worn box! I knew you would…hop over and check it out!
It’s snowing over at Damita’s Pretty Wrap and it is just too pretty not to share…any time I can feature Mr. Jerry…it’s a good things…hugs my friend and hugs to Holly too! : )
Head on over to The Hatched Home and get the Easy DIY on this fabulous Plank Wall!
Oh…My Salved Treasures has some AMAZING Vintage Finds…check them out!
Holly over at Coconut Heads Survival Guide shares some really important stuff about going RED!!! This is a cause near and dear to my heart…7 years ago in February I had massive open heart surgery…not by-pass…but part of the heart had to be thinned and a mechanical mitral valve put in all due to a rare hereditary disease called Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Thanks Holly for sharing and ladies…GO RED!!! : )
Now…let’s get this party started ok! Let’s see what you have for us today!
First link is for the Party : )
Now it is time to share your ETSY SHOP!