Well our week of Mason Jar Creations is over and I have saved my tastiest Pumpkin Spice creations for last… Quick and Easy Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Butter. With just a few ingredients and about 30 minutes you will have the perfect spread for your slice of toast…muffin…pound cake and more. Oh …may I suggest putting a scoop in your morning oatmeal (YUM). We even have some pretty Free Printable Labels for you in 2 Mason Jar Lid Sizes and there is even a small 1 1/2 inch hang tag for those special gifts. Just click on the size you need…”save as” and Print! I hope this brings you tons of Fall joy! Now don’t forget to check out what my friends have created for you…you will find the links at the end of the post! Bon Appetit!
- 1 29 ounce can or 2 15 ounce cans of pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup apple juice or apple cider or apple jack or a combination of both
- 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- Combine everything together
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir Often.
- A great way to test the right thickness is to run a wooded spoon in a line and if the line stay there it’s perfect!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|