Quick and Easy Vegan Slow Cooker Chex Mix is just what your party needs! Why not have a snack even your Vegan Friends can enjoy. Same great taste!
Chex Mix is a tried and true favorite snack for every day… parties and especially while viewing sports! It’s crunchy… tasty and has a little tang that comes from that favorite magical ingredient called Worcestershire Sauce, but for Vegans this is not an ingredient they can have but now they can because there is actually Vegan Worcestershire Sauce with all the flavor but no anchovies! YAY and once you replace the butter with Nature’s Balance… you get the same buttery flavor. The best thing is is that no one will ever know it is not the original recipe because it tastes delish! So come on in and get the recipe and treat you Vegan and Vegetarian friends and family members to a taste they probably have not had in forever!
- 4 cups of Corn Chex
- 3 cups of Rice Chex
- 3 cups of Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Pretzels
- 1 cup Gold Fish Pretzels
- 1½ cup Cheerios
- 1¼ cups of Mixed Nuts (or just peanuts or your favorite nut)
- 1½ tablespoon seasoned salt
- ½ cup of Natures Balance
- ¼ cup of Vegan Worcestershire Sauce (Annies)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Put the Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Cheerios, Pretzels and Mixed Nuts into the Slow Cooker Bowl
- Melt your Nature’s Balance
- Then it is time to mix up your melted Nature’s Balance, salts and Worcestershire Sauce together until nice and blended
- Slowly drizzle the mixture over the Chex Mixture. Toss really well (for about 1-2 minutes) until everything is well coated.
- Once everything is mixed… put the cover on the slow cooker… set at low and cook for about 2 hours and then set it Medium and continue cooking for another hour.
- VERY IMPORTANT: stir every ½ an hour just to make sure nothing is sticking or burning.
- Now take the mixture and spread it out on trays or any flat surface to cool. Then it is time to pack it up in an air tight container! It lasts about a month but trust me… it won’t hang around that long!
Get ready to watch this yummy treat DISAPPEAR!!!
So yummy… so satisfying… so crunchy!
Everyone is going to love it!
Come and Visit our Recipe Gallery
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||