We have yet another episode of Down The Rabbit Hole which is filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 24. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- Are you experiencing a little bit of burn-out? This article helped me put things in perspective and it may help you too!
- If you are planning on entertaining this Summer…this quick…easy and Fabulous DIY Gradient Bar and Frozen Treat could be just what you are looking for. Sitting here in the hospital…it sure looks fabulous to me!
- Looking at this “trend” in a whole new light…how about you?
- Simply enjoy this tour.
- Being in the Hospital…I missed National PinkDay…boo…so I thought I would share this pot of some ultra cool Pink Spaces I think you will enjoy…guaranteed to make you blush!
- Did you know that Witch Hazel is a thing? Well it is and it’s a good thing!
- Albert, Pancakes, Norman & Lulu are one of the most amazing group of rescues you will ever see! This family advocates for animal wellness and animal rescue. Do yourselves a favor and follow this amazing family!
- An update on Joanna and Chip’s New Restaurant plus a really cool look into the past…
- Everything needs one of these bags and 50 percent is donated to Rescue Charities…can’t get better than that!
- I need a Baked Macaroni Hug when I get out of the hospital…so tell my hubby and son to have this on the table : )
- Into one’s life a little Nutella must fall!
- Every baseball team (especially my Yankees!) needs one of these immediately!
An Awesome Anthropologie Mug!
Charity of the Week: Dachshund Rescue of South Florida
We are featuring DRSF once again, they are in need of funds and we just wanted to show our support! We just sent $50 dollars to them and would like to raise some more on their behalf!
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s and inspiration. As always…ENJOY & CREATE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter