We have yet another episode of Down The Rabbit Hole which is filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 24. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- Weaving with paper leads to amazing art.
- A Plant Store to die for! Come and visit!
- Coffee taken to all new heights!
- Dogs Smarter By Design has donated more than $1 million in product to animal charities across the country…great products…great company to support.
- Such a great company that makes wonderful dog toys…especially this popular Soda Pop Toys! Getting them for my girls. Soda Pup makes major donations to Shelters throughout the country with products to make the quality of our furry friends much more fun! Let’s keep them in business so they can spread their cheer!
- Which Dessert represents your personality? I was a brownie : )
- A little bit of glass blowing to amaze!
- Could you bring yourself to eat these?
- When you think of Hamilton Pug, you picture a dog living a life of glamour – the late-night parties, endless filet mignon, and hanging with celebrities in New York City. However, Hamilton Pug was not always the well-manicured pup that the world knows today. In fact, his life got off to a rocky start. Just a puppy, Rocco, as he was called in the shelter, was found wandering the streets of Columbus, Ohio with much of his fur missing. After being in the local shelter for several days, Ohio Pug Rescue scooped his smooshy-face up and put him into a wonderful foster home. His foster mom thought he might be embarrassed of his skin condition, so she purchased an Ohio State University jersey for a self-esteem boost. As soon as his fur started to grow back, he learned how to remove the jersey. Come and find out the rest of his story and meet his brother Rufus!
- Oh I don’t even know where to start…how amazing are all of these!!!
- The best gift you can give a deaf doggie…
- How the Summer Time Displays happen at Magnolia and a Lemon DIY! Add a touch of freshness to your space with Joanna’s DIY! Plus it looks like Chip has a new book coming out! Then you must check out the Artisan Spotlight…the Pottery is fabulous! So that is what’s happening at Magnolia my friends!
An Awesome Anthropologie Mug!
Charity of the Week: The Alan Purcell Wayne Animal Shelter of Wayne, NJ
The Alan Purcell Wayne Animal Shelter of Wayne, NJ maintains a safe and caring environment until the animal is either reclaimed or adopted. While Shelter Workers and Volunteers supply the love and compassion needed for each homeless animal, placing them in a new, loving home is the main priority.
This is the shelter where we adopted our beautiful little girls Georgia & Alie! We can not thank them enough for bringing them into our lives!
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|