We have yet another episode of Down The Rabbit Hole which is filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 27. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- If you happen to Love Star Wars you are going to enjoy this collection of 40 Things That Happened Because Of Star Wars…an influential little series of films!
- If you were to travel with no holes barred…check these Beautiful Lake Hotels from Around the World…WOW!
- Oh the Charm and meaning of “The Luck Of The Irish”.
- Lily Bug is an adorable rescue pibble who will bring smile to your face every single day! She was rescued by the amazing Mr. Bones & Co.! If you have time, please visit them and help rescue other amazing animals just like Lily!
- Come and find the light even on your Darkest of Days! Can you be the light?
- I am not sure how I feel about the set-up…but then…I cried for an hour …this time happy tears…and a lesson for many…never judge.
- If you have not yet visited this wonderful site…please do…smile await you and he helps rescues! A perfect blend!
- The perfect outdoor space!
- This is a vacation of my dreams…how about you?
- Great gift and GREAT way to giveback to Animal Rescue!
- Now this is a Beach House! Over budget but fun to look at!
- Looking for the perfect quick and easy meal…one filled with FRESH Veggies…check out these Two Ricotta Toasts…add a salad or a cup of soup…you have Lunch or a Lite Dinner! You are welcome : )
Charity of the Week: Sugar Mutts Rescue
Sugar Mutts Rescue, Inc. is an independent, 501(c)(3)/non-profit, foster-based rescue group founded upon the core belief that all dogs are created equal. Based in Brooklyn, Sugar Mutts Rescue was created by Amy Marciano, an ardent Pit Bull/Staffordshire Terrier supporter and total animal admirer. Our dogs are rescued directly from high-kill shelters, whether it be Animal Care & Control here in New York or various shelters down south, where thousands are euthanized every year due to lack of resources and lack of space. Although we have a particular soft spot for the dogs that are most discriminated against, we rescue all different breeds of all different ages. The majority of them are saved just in the nick of time, so choosing to adopt undoubtedly saves lives!
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|