Morning my friends! How is everyone! Hope you all had an amazing week and are embarking on an incredible weekend! We have some awesome links today…a FABULOUS Charity and a cool Giveaway …what makes it better than the other mugs is that a donation is made to Shelter Pets with the purchase of them…so it is a WIN WIN WIN!!! I hope you get to see some things here at the Rabbit Hole that you wouldn’t have seen in your daily internet searches…a little bit of home decor…a touch of something sweet…a wonderful company that gives back to our Animal Friends and some other cool things I hope you will enjoy! This post is all about giving back…with each comment a dollar is donated to the charity of the week and we would so love to see more comments (to be honest with you all…we donate way above the number of comments…but it would be so wonderful if more people would comment and join us so they find out about these WORTHY causes). So come on in…jump Down the Rabbit Hole and share your heart! We would love to hear what you like to see and maybe I can find somethings that would make you smile! Have a great one and hugs all those cutie pie pets out there for me and my family (Ali and Georgia send BIG Doggie Hugs). Thanks for visiting!
- My favorite place to travel is Europe…but when I saw this list of 14 Best American Road Trips…they looked pretty awesome …check them out over at CN Traveler…maybe one will be perfect for you and your family.
- Many of you that have been here before now that I LOVE Art (I’m and Art Major) and I really LOVE Street Art! Come and check out some of the creations by a Street Art Genius that we hope never gets caught! Have fun!!!
- The Bumblesnot
- The Solar Eclipse is on it’s way! If you happen to be near one of these places…Architectural Digest says they are the BEST View out there!
- If you have a little time…come and check out some totally inspiring stories … like this one about a Spanish Ballerina that against all odds is Dancing her way to Stardom. It’s only one of the stories in the Brit.Co From The Outside Series…Inspiring!
- Apartment Therapy is gong to show you some really cool things to know about IKEA!
- I had never heard of Bomba’s Socks…I saw it on TV just the other day. They are a little pricey…but they give a discount…they are excellent quality and for every pair you purchase…they donate a pair to the Homeless. The item MOST requested by Shelters for the Homeless are Socks. These socks truly make a difference…a WIN WIN!
- If you have a pup that doesn’t like loud noises…thunder…firecrackers…then a Thundershirt would be a great help…plus they donate their product to Shelters to help all of those precious PUPS…once again…it is great to support a product that gives back! ThunderShirt Takes The “PET” Out Of Petrified™ and we are very proud to actively help adoption organizations around the country bring comfort to anxious and fearful dogs and cats through contributions as well as donations of ThunderShirts for use with dogs and cats in their care. Let us know how we can help your organization. We make selections for charitable donations each month.
- The cutest and tastiest Bite Size Snack Ever!!! Make them for your family and friends…they will love them! Plus…in case you are on a diet…you could always have one of these…they are small : ) Thank you The Merrythought
- This Ice Cream Sundae Cake is going to blow your mind!!! Serve this at your next party …or Birthday Party and everyone is going to be AMAZED. LOVE this A Beautiful Mess Creation!
- Love a good Romantic Comedy? Check out Vogue’s List of the 51 Best! See if you agree…I would like to add a few to the list…let me know if you would too!
- When I saw this on Instagram I laughed so hard and then wondered…how the heck did they get that shot LOL!
An Owl Grande Beauty Mug from TheAnimalRescueSite.com
(this purchase will donate 35 meals to an animal in need!)
Charity of the Week: Animal Lighthouse Rescue
We are Animal Lighthouse Rescue, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue of satos through our no-kill shelter El Faro de los Animales and a team of volunteers in New York. Our mission is to better the quality of life for abandoned satos in Puerto Rico by educating the local communities, helping establish humane treatment options, and placing them in loving homes.
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|