We have a brand new Down The Rabbit Hole for you this week filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 15. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- These Tiny Floral Pins are the cutest DIY Pins for Mother’s Day ever!
- This proves that ART comes in all forms…I find this crazy…but really fascinating! It makes me not want to see clean cars!
- When you are looking for a “small” cup of coffee…did you EVER imagine this! I thought it was crazy but yet I watched lol!!!
- Have you ever considered pink as your kitchen color? Well if you haven’t this AMAZING kitchen just might have you “rethink” PINK! This one has a rose glow I don’t think you are going to be able to resist!
- Have you met Manny The Frenchie? He is the most popular Frenchie in the world and guess what? He earns about $100,000 a year and DONATES it ALL to Animal Charities! So we are sending APPAWS and APPLAUSE to this fabulous furry friend of ours and his 4 siblings! Don’t miss him on Facebook too!
- Here’s 10 ways your Pet can trend more lightly on Mother Earth and reduce their “paw print” on the Earth! So simple and truly makes a difference!
- This video is going to MELT your heart! This Grandma is teacher her little Grand daughter how to sign…if you would like to read more about this…check it out here
- Did you love the movie Bridesmaids? Did you ever wonder what character you are most like? Well Buzzed can tell by how you put a cake together! You all seem to love the quizzes…this one is fun…means nothing but yet still fun…
- Ok…one more Quiz…couldn’t resist… Interpret These Rainbow Inkblots to Uncover Your Actual Personality! It’s fun…colorful and enlightening!
- I really think you are going to love this couple…they rescued two adorable doggies…the just fixed up a fixer upper…they do great pet art…they donate to pet charities and their blog is filled with fun! ENJOY!
- This could be my dream office…talk about having FUN at work! You have to see this Secrete Agent’s Light & Bright Office!
- If you love a touch of Farmhouse…a Serving of Excellent Eclectic and a Sprinkle of Boho …you are going to love the latest creation from Ben and Erin from Home Town.
New Anthropology Mug! You get to pick your favorite!
This Week’s Charity is: Vet Ranch
Vet Ranch is a YouTube Channel created by Dr. Matt Carriker in 2014. Our goal is to spread awareness of the many homeless animals in need of medical attention. It all started when he received an after hours call to euthanize a stray dog that had been hit by a car. After picking up the dying pup from a dark road and taking it to the clinic, Dr. Matt saw a glimmer of life in her eyes and made the decision to try to save her rather than euthanizing. He pulled out his trusty iphone and began to film the process of bringing the sweet black lab back to life. The rest of the story can be seen here. Having built a large audience on his Youtube Channel, Demolition Ranch, Dr. Matt set his sights on using that success to kick start a second channel focused on animal rescue cases. Since starting the channel on a whim with Janie’s video, Vet Ranch has grown tremendously and we hope to be able to continue to help more and more animals every year!
In most of our cases, an animal is pulled from a euthanasia list by a rescue and then brought to Vet Ranch. We work in Partnership with Abandoned Pet Project to provide the necessary medical treatment for our patients. Once the patient is healthy enough, the rescue steps back in and helps to find a foster or a forever home. All patients are spayed or neutered, caught up on vaccinations and started on parasite and heartworm preventatives before being released from our care. We could not be more thankful for all of our supportive viewers and the awesome rescues that take over finding homes for our patients. Vet Ranch would not be possible without them!
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|