We have a brand new Down The Rabbit Hole for you this week filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 11. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- One of the cutest…yet quick and easy Easter Baskets out there…just think of all the possibilities with this simple base!
- It’s Pilates for your face and simple to do!
- I have seen every Fixer Upper and this transformation by far is the craziest!
- More than a provider for your pet care needs, Petco goes the extra mile through the Petco Foundation to promote adoption through in-store adoption events. Petco finds homes for over 350,000 animals every year. I didn’t know HOW effective Petco is…sending them APPAWS and APPLAUSE!!!
- Come and follow little 2 Legged Maggie May and her wheelie adventures! She will also fill you in on all of her rescue siblings. This precious little ones has no idea that she has disability! Let’s support her and grow her followers…she guarantees a smile : )
- The perfect Centerpiece for Spring or any time of year…so simple…so elegant!
- Come and take this little tour that will introduce you to Farmhouse Australian Style!!!
- Who knew food could be this gorgeous and healthy!?!
- Need a gift? Make these DIY Donut Bath Bombs…just too cute not to share!
- I LOVE the new embroidery hoop Wreath Trend. Hmmmm…I think if you stained the wood a bit darker it would take on a Farmhouse look? What do you think. I love it the way it is too…so many possibilities and a quick DIY!
- How Fair Trade empowers women…such an important movement for ALL!
- 4 Surprising Pet Poisons that are Lurking in your home…everyone needs to know!
It just seems as though everyone here at Down The Rabbit Hole LOVE LOVE LOVES Anthropologie Mugs…so in Down The Rabbit Hole Tradition…here is another group you get to choose from…this time it is all about Plumology…which one is your fav…you will get to pick it if you win : )
This Week’s Charity is: Street Tails Animal Rescue
Street Tails Animal Rescue (STAR) began in 2001, as founder Lindsay Condefer’s one-woman effort to literally save one dog at a time. Initially operating out of her pet store, the operation blossomed into its own location in 2011 with the help of friends and supporters. Since then, the number of animals STAR has helped place into loving, forever homes for has grown exponentially.
STAR’s mission is to help the homeless and unwanted animals, within the Philadelphia area, by helping them receive proper medical attention, educating the public on the importance of spaying and neutering, and by placing these animals in suitable, compatible, and most of all, loving homes.
We depend on helping hands to assist us in every day activities, chores, and, events. If you are interested in lending a helping hand or three, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you’d like to help 🙂
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|