We have a brand new Down The Rabbit Hole for you this week filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 7. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…
- I NEED to go here…just for the view! One can dream : )
- Being a Vegetarian I look for a good, nice looking bag with a touch of style that is animal friendly…found it! Save a Cow…buy Vegan!
- A change of pace from the Farmhouse look…this room sure has personality…style and a touch of old fashion glam…
- This company will make you “see” with a purpose! I was completely blown away that by purchasing a pair of glasses could improve animal welfare..support animal rescue and much more! You need to check this out and be as amazed as I was…places like this give me hope! 100% profit donated to Animal Rescue…come and read about The Pixie Project…I will give you an update soon as my son is going to be getting a new pair soon!
- Have you ever really wished you knew how to make Balloon Animals? I have but to no avail…it never came to be! Well if you share the desire to make one…this DIY Balloon Unicorn is something you just might be able to conquer…I know that it would make a little one very happy and the best thing is is that it won’t pop!!!
- Another Dream Kitchen!
- Do you love a great chef? Do you ADORE Kitty Cats? Well mix them both together and you get a PERFECT Instagram to follow called NachoFlay!!! Yep…you guessed it…it’s all about Bobby Flay the world renown chef and his constant companion Nacho. They are bestie and Nacho travels with him too…come and enjoy this one hot and spicy kitty!
- 125 different scrumptious Irish Baileys Cream Desserts that are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- The perfect Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie to celebrate the Luck of the Irish!
- 30 Small Hacks You’ve Never Seen Before!
- Have you met the Dogist? If not…you need to take a peek if you are looking for a heartwarming smile! Pictures of doggies he meets on the street and also doggies that need and have been adopted! This is a 4 Paws UP Site!
- You asked for a bit more color…so here you go…plus tips on how to stylize a colorful couch or chair!
We are re-running this Giveaway POPULAR Demand : ) …Giveaway this week is this awesome Anthropology Mug! I just ordered my Dachshund Mug from Anthropologie so I thought this new collection would be a perfect Giveaway for YOU! Who doesn’t need a Unicorn…a Narwhale… the Pups…the Llama??? Well if you win this weeks Giveaway…you can choose one of these pretty mugs for your very own! Hope you love it. Remember…to enter and donate to this weeks charity…just leave a comment…if you want to add more…the more chances to win and donate : ) For each comment we donate up to $100 to this weeks charity!
This Week’s Charity is: NorthWest Dog Project
Northwest Dog Project is a non-profit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. We are so excited to share with the world our passion and dream of helming dogs and the people who love them. We are dedicated to rescuing, training, and re-homing, homeless, unwanted, neglected, and abused dogs. We are also devoted to creating strong bonds within our community and we are very excited about the programs Northwest Dog Project is going to be offering for the community as we grow as an organization! We cannot wait for the adventures to come and the many friends, both dog and human, that we will meet along the way.
As a family we follow Roofus & Kilo on Facebook and all I can say is that the work they are doing is beyond amazing and they have hearts of gold. Watching the dogs come into rescue and then watching how they get ready and adapted to find their forever home is heartwarming and rewarding! Now all we need is about 50 of these in each state!
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Spoons is:
As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s and inspiration. As always…ENJOY & CREATE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|