We have a brand new Down The Rabbit Hole for you this week filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 9. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- A show I should have been watching for the last 6 years…the perfect backdrop for those that work at home and some great ideas…techniques and laughs!
- This is the sweetest story of a Rescue Bird Named Rhea…prepare to smile and have your heart warmed…She’s an internet sensation : )
- I love art and I love tiny details and no matter your religion you are going to marvel at these 2 inches prayer beads from the 16th Century…spend the minute to watch the video…it’s mind blowing : )
- No matter if you are a Vegan…Vegetarian (like Me) or want to eat healthier and drop the bacon…you owe it to yourself to try this amazing Eggplant bacon…trust me…you will thank me : )
- Come and check out this Fresh Scandinavian Summer Cottage!
- Eat a Rainbow and SMILE! Oh yes…peanut ginger sauce adds a ray of sunshine!
- The maker of this little place donates 100 percent profit to animal charities! You just might need this for your kitty or doggie!
- Vegetarian Food is delish and healthy…checkout this Veggie Slow Cooker Book…makes things so easy and tasty! LOVE!
- This Quiz is funny…maybe not accurate since I got the answer that I was a 33 year old Male lol!!! See what your likes say about you : )
- A Whale Spouted a Rainbow…it’s magical!
- The Cutest Food Trend EVER!
- Can’t get to the National Women’s History Museum? Not to worry…come and visit via little videos…time lines and more! Rise UP : )
This week we are giving away one of my favorite baking cook books! Good luck!
This Week’s Charity is: LoveyLoaves
I’m in LOVE with this!
LoveyLoaves is a 501(c)3 special needs dog rescue devoted to saving and rehabilitating dogs that have been dealt different circumstances in life. Amputees, blind/deaf, medically complex, carted dogs, those suffering from disease, illness, injury, or disorder…all find solace and safety within the rescue. We strive to open the doors of LoveyLoaves Sanctuary, a safe haven for “specially-abled” dogs. This will be a place where dogs with special circumstances can receive rehabilitation, physical therapy, love, and possibly be re-homed, fostered, or peacefully live out the rest of their days. Until the Sanctuary project reaches completion, we place dogs with special needs in loving homes through our foster and adoption program.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|