Vol 2. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : ) A HUGE Thank you too all my readers for making the first Volume of Down The Rabbit Hole Fun and a Success!!!
- Looking for some fabulous tips on Organizing your Craft Room…then you need to grab a cup of coffee and check this out
- If you love a body lotion that keeps your skin hydrated and soft …one that is totally Cruelty-Free and donates 100 percent of their profit to small environmental conservation, human right and animal welfare organizations then you need to check out Charity Pot. Comes in all different sizes and make a great gift to yourself and for your friends and family! AMAZING!
- Do you love to spoil your pup? Want a great idea for a special Valentine’s Day for him and her? Check this little knitting DIY out for your Furry Valentine!
- My blogging friends had a big secret…but now it’s out of the bag…if you love decorating tricks…farmhouse style…all around fun chat…you need to listen to this creative podcast by 3 amazing bloggers
- If you love gorgeous blooms that look like they were freshly picked that last a life time you need to make these…
- If you love color and plants…you need to visit this room! Oh…I have to ask…if your hubby or wife or SA would agree…would you ever want a pink couch : ) Do tell!!!
- Black History Month is being celebrated in style over at the History Channel…from Frederick Douglass…to Harriet Tubman…to MLK and John Lewis and oh so many more…experience it all on film…
- This home tour made Emily Henderson’s heart race… you need to see this unique and breath taking home.
- Magical Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for kids…friends and family!
- The perfect Valentine Treat for the kids…would be amazing for a class party or any party at brit.co
- Do you have tons of fabric scraps? You have to make this!
- Meet the REAL Stars of the Super Bowl…check out the PUPPY Bowl Players where some “Special Needs” Pups will WIN your heart! APPAWS and APPLAUSE!
I saw the new Anthropologie Monograms Mugs this week and loved them…so I thought that it would make a perfect little Giveaway this week…I will order it with the Monogram of your choice…it’s perfect for your cuppa when you come to read Down The Rabbit Hole! To win one this cutie…just leave a comment and remember with each comment left $1 is donated to a special charity each week up to $100.
This week we will be raising money for Almost Home Dachshund Rescue. This one is near and dear to my families heart. We have always had a dachshund in our lives and this amazing Rescue does such an incredible job saving dachshunds and other breeds from horrible situations. They bring them into their homes where they get them all taken care…shower them with love and then find them loving furever homes. We have adopted 3 super perfectly imperfect pups from them named: Mr. Jiggs and Pops and Basil (a father and son pair). We were blessed by these to wonderful for words pups and we will be forever be grateful. I know that every dime of donated money is used for these special pups…a fabulous rescue that deserves ton of APPAWS and APPLAUSE! So leave those comments my friends…we have a lot of helping to do : )
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter
The Winner of the Whale Butter Dish is:
We numbered each comment from 1-47 in the order we received them (the first received was given #1 and the last comment we received was #47) Then we let the random generator pick our WINNER! Who is:
I will email you for your information!!!
Thank you to EVERYONE who commented and helped raise money for the Hempstead Town Animal Shelter (visit them on their facebook page) and Good Luck with next weeks Giveaway!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|