Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved. So I thought it was time to bring it back and even add a bit more fun to it, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would enjoy. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another facet to Saturday’s also…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating a $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments …tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool! Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- If you have a wooden stool that needs to have new life breathed into it…you must stop over at Design*Sponge…plus there is the most adorable RESCUE Pup named Rex to show you around!
- It only takes 5 minutes to put together this Fresh Farmhouse Table Centerpiece? Really? Watch KariAnne from Thistlewood Farms work her magic!
- This App makes me wish that my kids were toddlers again…really it does! So many possibilities from Tangrams and there are other awesome ones featuring animation, numbers, art and more! Mom’s…Grandma’s and everyone in between…you are going to want this for that special child in your life!
- Kirsten Dunst’s newly renovated apartment in NYC is swoon worthy…especially if you are in love with exposed brick like I am.
- If your heart races a little bit faster when you fall for a gorgeous Farmhouse Kitchen…come and visit here for a cup of coffee and a tour…you are going to want to stay to cook dinner!
- Would you like to have all your spices organized as much as I would? Check out these ideas and free Spice Label Printables over at Anderson + Grant.
- Have you ever watched Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee? Well it is in Season 9 but it’s never too late…they are all on line waiting for you and next year onto Netflix. If you love Jerry (as in Seinfeld) you will love him up close and personal with your favorite stars…This Jersey Girl loves Stephen Colbert but drop by and pick your own star…they won’t disappoint!
- Looking for a special Child’s Gift that gives back drop by cuddle + kind? There are beautiful handmade toys (free trade) and each toy feeds 10 meals to needy children…you must stop by…they are totally inspiring…a gift a child will love and also be told the story of kindness behind it…priceless.
- I am a huge animal rights person and so are my family members and spreading the word to OPT TO ADOPT is one of our Missions. We also encourage everyone to support their local shelters. Even if you can’t adopt…you can volunteer…donate food…treats…toys and more…be a part of the solution : ) The smallest of things saves lives.
- Little squares of quick and easy NO-Bake heaven over at The Merrythought!
- Every Contemporary Farmhouse needs a golden laurel…see how you can make on in a snap over at Craftberry Bush!
- 10 Ceilings that will make you look UP…see them at The Shabby Creek Cottage!
I love whales…I love to cook and of course I love butter so when I saw this little piece of Stoneware I thought that it would add a little fun into your space and make you smile! Hope the lucky winner loves it as much as I do! To win this little cutie…just leave a comment and remember with each comment left $1 is donated to a special charity each week up to $100. This week it will be going to The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter in Wantagh, Long Island, NY. They are a wonderful no-kill shelter that goes ABOVE and BEYOND to get each special pet adopted to the perfect family or person. This is a shelter with a big heart!
Now here is the adorable Stoneware Whale Butter Dish! It will go with every style decor…from Contemporary…to Boho to Farmhouse! So enter your comments to win!
Sure hope you enjoyed the first NEW Episode of Down The Rabbit Hole!!!
Please tell us if you did : )
As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s and inspiration. As always…ENJOY & CREATE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|