We all love a quick and easy Dessert that feeds a bunch…so I thought I would share this delish Strawberry and Peach Dump Cake with Crisp Topping with you. If you have 15 minutes you can put this yummy Dump Cake together. While the cake is baking and filling the air with a fabulous aroma…you can whip up the crunchy topping on the stove top. Be sure to have some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on hand because it tops this dessert off perfectly. Great for a weekday family dessert or for company! If there are any left overs and you go and sneak a scoop…heat it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds and then add ice cream with extra sprinkles on top…trust me …you will be glad you did. Hope you enjoy! This is a great one to serve during the Holidays… it couldn’t be quicker or easier yet taste so good!
Peaches in the Syrup and fresh Strawberries
Combine them all together and dump into your pan
Top with the Cake Batter
Create your Topping
Scoop and Serve
Here’s a little Time Saving Tip: If you don’t have time to prepare the crumble…grab your favorite Granola and sprinkle away! You can also top with a whipped cream icing…or sprinkle with cinnamon sugar…confectioners sugar…ice cream…well you get the picture!
- 1 can slice cling peaches, with syrup
- 1 cup strawberries quartered
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix 15.25 ounce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven following the directions on cake mix box.
- Into the bottom of a 9″ x13″ pan add one can of peaches with syrup, and one cup of sliced strawberries, sugar, and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to steep for 15 minutes.
- Reserve two tablespoons of peach strawberry syrup.
- Stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Prepare the yellow cake mix following the package directions.
- Spoon the cake mix evenly over the peach and strawberries.
- Place the pan onto the center rack of the preheated oven and bake according to the cake mix directions.
- After the cake is finished baking, use a toothpick to check for doneness, if done remove the cake from the oven.
- Allow the cake to cool then top with the reserved peach and strawberry syrup and scatter on the crisp topping.
- 1 1/2 sifted flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 stick salted sweet cream butter, divided
- 1 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the sifted flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, sea salt, old-fashioned oats, and (1 stick) cubes of butter.
- Beat on low until the ingredients are crumbly. Continue to mix as you pour in the pure vanilla extract a little at a time.
- Set the mixture in the fridge for five minutes.
- Place a large skillet on the stove over low-med heat, and melt 3/4 stick of butter.
- Remove the Crisp topping mixture from the fridge.
- When the butter is melted add the crisp mixture into the hot butter a little at a time, continue to stir until the crisp comes together and browns, if using the chopped walnuts add them now. Adjust the heat to avoid burning. You may need to add more butter as you continue to brown the crisp. After the mixture is a light golden brown remove the skillet from the stove top and set aside.
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||
Dump Cake Dump Cake Dump Cake