Kick off Cinco de Mayo with our Strawberry Lime Margarita! It is perfectly refreshing and the vibrant red color will make your eyes fall head over heels in love! We paired this spirited cocktail with our homemade Soft Veggie Tacos and I don’t think we could have created a better combination! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get this party started and Cinco de Mayo until the cows come home! Salud! Stay tuned for a terrific taco recipe this Thursday!
Strawberry Lime Margarita
Author: Andrea Cammarata
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 1½ ounces 1800 Blanco Tequila
- 2 ounces strawberry simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1½ cups of ice
- sliced strawberries and lime wheels for garnish
- sea salt of finishing sugar for rimming the glass
- Into a cocktail shaker add tequila, strawberry simple syrup, fresh squeezed lime juice, and 3 ice cubes.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- In a blender add ice and pulse until you have ice that resembles slush ice, fill a margarita glass halfway with the slush ice.
- Strain cocktail of the slush ice.
- Garnish with fresh slices of strawberry and a wheel of lime.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|
Leave a Reply