Shirley Temple…move over…there is a new Mocktail in town and kinds of ALL age…3-150 are going to love it. It’s the perfect Easter Drink with it’s fabulous fruit and Jelly Bean Skewers but it is great any time of the year! These are not only for the little ones…how perfect are they for a Baby Shower as the signature drink…the Mom to be will flip over how delicious they are and have wonderful they look! Strawberry & Peach are the perfect marriage and then when you add lemonade it pushes it over the top. If by change you would like to turn this into a cocktail…just add some Vodka but once you taste this it is perfect just the way it is. So whip up a batch of these cuties…trust me… they are going to be everyone’s favorite! Cheers!
- ½ ounce strawberry syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemonade mix
- 2 cups Minute Maid Peach Punch
- Jelly Beans
- Slice the strawberries in half, and cut the mango into thin slices, set aside.
- Skewer three jelly beans onto toothpicks.
- Place a slice of mango onto a slice of strawberry and then add the jelly beans on a toothpick, set them aside.
- Combine one tablespoon of lemonade mix into two cups of peach punch stir until the lemonade mix is completely dissolved.
- Add an half-ounce of strawberry syrup to each glass.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and fill the glass with the lemonade and peach punch.
- Garnish with sliced strawberry, mango, and jelly bean skewers.
Leave a Reply