Summer Time is here and this is going to be one of your most favorite Summer Time drinks! This Summer Blue Island Cocktail will transport you to those white sandy beached with one sip! A little bit sweet…a little bit sour and perfectly delicious! Such a great drink to serve to family and friends! Sure hope you enjoy this one…CHEERS!!! Remember to Drink Responsibly!
Summer Blue Island Cocktail
Author: Andrea Cammarata
- 1 tbsp size dry ice, use a pair of tongs to handle dry ice
- 1 ounce Svedka Blue Raspberry Vodka
- ½ ounce Blue Curaçao Syrup
- ¾ ounce Dekuyper Island Punch Liqueur
- 3 ounces Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water
- Strawberries, sliced
- Lemons, sliced
- Party Ice
- Place dry ice into the bottom of serving glass and top with regular party ice (bag ice), place glass into the freezer.
- Into a cocktail shaker add blue raspberry vodka, Island Punch liqueur, blue curaçao syrup, and Indian tonic water.
- Top with ice, use a long-handled bar spoon stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Remove prepared serving glass from the freezer, and strain Summer Blue Island Cocktail into the glass.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|
Leave a Reply