Can anyone ever get enough unicorn anything? No! That’s what I thought too. Unicorns aren’t just for kids either; they are those who believe in magic and the possibilities of miracles. That’s my story, and I am sticking to it! So, let’s get into the kitchen and conjure up a little unicorn magic of our very own. We got vanilla ice cream, whipping cream, crushed Pink & White cookies, and multicolored candy sprinkles. Plus, we are tossing in a bit of rainbow candy sweetness on top. Are you ready to make some magic with this Beautiful Unicorn Mocktail?
For more UNICORN Magic…click here!
Unicorn Ice Cream Mocktail
Author: Andrea Cammarata
- 1-pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon assorted multicolored candy sprinkles
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Pink & White cookies
- 1 Zweet Sweet & Sour Rainbow candy
- 1 Candy coated gummy bear
- 2 Soft chew candy stars
- Note: to make this into an alcoholic cocktail add 1 ounce of Godiva white chocolate liqueur and 1½ ounce of Skyy Vanilla Bean Vodka.
- Into a food processor add vanilla ice cream, multicolored candy sprinkles, heavy whipping cream, and four Pink & White cookies. Pulse until you achieve a consistency you prefer. Add more heavy whipping cream for a less than thick version. Spoon the ice cream mixture into a serving glass adding a two Pink & White cookies, more candy sprinkles, and a rolled up Zweet Sweet & Sour Rainbow candy, a single candy-coated gummy bear, and two soft chew candy stars on a cocktail stick. Serve. Cheers!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|
Stop! That is the cutest!