Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you are looking for the perfect drink for those who don’t really want a cocktail…or for the kids…or Mom’s to be or anyone that just loves a delicious…refreshing and gorgeous drink…we have a Valentine’s Day Mocktail for you! A touch of tart with Cranberry and a touch of sweet with Coconut mixed with some other yummy ingredients make up this special blend of goodness. I guarantee you will fall in love with it and it just could become your special signature drink. Add some red straws and a little heart and everyone will be smiling!
- ½ tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- ⅓ cup pomegranate cranberry juice
- 3 ounces bai Molokai coconut
- This is a simple mocktail that is made directly in the glass.
- Into a mojito glass add the lime juice, simple syrup, and pomegranate-cranberry juice and stir with a long-handled bar spoon.
- Next, add ice cubes, gently place them into the glass one on top of the other until you reach the top of your glass.
- Now, gently pour in the bai Molokai coconut juice until you reach the top of the glass.
- Serve with a straw.
- The lower third of the mocktail will be red and the rest of the mocktail with progressively become white. This is a visually stunning drink, and as you drink it, you will taste the different flavors.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|