If you need a delicious snack or treat for the Big Game or just because this White Bean Dip with Parmigiano and Spinach is your ticket to Flavor Town. Not only is this dip yummy …it quick…easy and healthy. You will have this made in 5 minutes along with 5 minutes of prep! Make it ahead of time (it keeps in the Fridge for 1 week) or you can make it fresh that day…the choice is yours. Serve it up with some garlic toast…chips a vegetable platter or anything your little heart desires. I personally love a little smear of it on my roasted veggie sub sandwich. I also love to add a finely diced Serrano Pepper in mine but I like it hot…so if you are like me…go for it. I haven’t tried it yet but I do believe it would be delicious with your favorite pasta tossed through…use it just as you would a pesto. One thing is for sure…you are going to love it and I think the kids will too. Bon Appeti!
- 14 ounce can of Cannellini beans
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 a sprig or two of fresh parsley
- freshly ground black peppercorns
- smoked sea salt
- toasted bread for serving (optional)
- Into a food processor add the Cannellini beans, spinach, grated cheese, garlic, fresh parsley, and pulse.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil a little at a time until you get the desired consistency.
- Turn smoked sea salt and freshly ground peppercorns into the bean dip to taste.
- Serve with toasted bread points, tortillas, pita, or warm naan. See, you got options.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|
Leave a Reply