The Summer Time is almost here (not that it has to be Summer to enjoy a cool refreshing glass of Sangria)…so we have a fresh New Sangria Recipe for you to enjoy at all those barbecues and parties (great for Weddings as a signature drink too). It has a crisp citrus taste that everyone you know will absolutely love. It’s quick and easy…you can have it prepared way before time so it is good to go when you are entertaining. Make sure you get plenty of that fruit. For those of you that don’t like a stronger Sangria I highly recommend pouring a half glass of this delicious concoction and fill the rest of the glass up with chilled Seltzer…you are going to love it. So stock up for your next party…I bet this will be the crowd pleaser you have been looking for! Remember on thing….please Drink Responsibly! CHEERS!!!
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of your favorite red Spanish wine
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (make sure the oranges are sweet) or use store-bought orange juice
- 2 ounces Brandy
- 3 ounces Triple Sec or Simple Syrup
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Into a large pitcher add red wine, orange juice, brandy, triple sec, and fruit. Mix well and place into the refrigerator until cold. Can be made a day ahead.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|