Do you know what we all need? A simple delicious…ooey…gooey dessert the whole family will love and that you can serve right out of the crock it was cooked in! Well then these Crazy Easy Crock-Pot Brownies are perfect for you! It takes a few minute to put them together and then set it and forget it! All you have to do is scoop it out…add some ice cream and some toppings and voila…everyone is happy happy happy! Give this one a try tonight…quick…easy and delicious is music to our ears am I right : ) Bon Appetit.
- 1 box fudgey brownie mix
- Eggs, water, and oil called for on brownie mix box
- 1-4oz package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cups milk (regular or nonfat)
- Spray a small slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place brownie mix directly in slow cooker and stir in ingredients called for, being careful not to overmix.
- Add the pudding mix and 1 cup milk and incorporate.
- Lay a paper towel on top of the edge/top of the slow cooker to catch condensation.
- Cook on high 2-3 hours, start checking at the 2 mark for fully cooked edges - it will remain soft in the center. (You can keep it on warm once it cooks to your desired point of doneness.)
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and your choice of toppings.
Note: leave out the pudding mix and milk if you want a more solid brownie rather than the souffle-style one shown here.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|