It’s time for a super quick and easy Miso Veggie Soup in a Mason Jar! Totally Vegetarian of course and can be made 3 days in advance if you wish! It’s filled with all kinds of fresh veggies…noodles…tofu and a delicious blend of Miso, Sriracha, and more. Great for a hot lunch at work or home and fabulous to have all ready for dinner…just add boiling water…stir and serve! I think you are going to enjoy this one. The best thing about this is that you can use ANY kind of noodle and any veggies you have on hand…hey…you can use leftovers too. Use your imagination and have fun! You don’t need that little silver packet filled with preservatives any more (not saying that the noodles are still great and delicious : ) Don’t forget to check out the step by step video!
You will really enjoy this with a cup of Chinese Tea!
Layer up as many jars as you would like…they will keep in the fridge for 3 days!
Great for Lunch…Dinner…heck…even great for Breakfast and believe it or now if you can a poached egg on top would be divine!
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon of Miso
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- Sriracha to taste
- 1 clove of finely grated Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of finely grated Ginger
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cubed Tofu of choice
- Soaked Rice Noodles or Noodles of your choice
- Thinly sliced Mushrooms
- Grated Carrots
- Finely chopped Red Peppers
- Fresh Bean Sprouts
- Scallion slice finely
- Parsley Chopped
- A wedge of fresh Lime
- (You can add ANY veggies, noodles, protein that you would like)
- You can also add boiling Veggie Broth instead of hot water
- Add your Miso, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Sriracha and Ginger
- Add your protein
- Add your noodles
- Layer all of your other ingredients
- Topping with the Scallions and Parsley
- You can store in the fridge for up to 3 days
- When you are ready to serve, unscrew the top, add boiling water or Veggie broth
- Add a touch of Lime if desired
- You can make tons of these at one time!
You are all going to love the versatility of this recipe. Anything goes…what you like is what you put in it! It works every time. You can also use Veggie Base if you don’t like Miso! It is so much healthier without that little silver packet!!! You can have fresh healthy food in NO TIME and you can have it at Work!!! Bon Appetit!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|