Welcome friends to another episode of the NEW A Morning Cup of Joe with the Cottage Market Linky Party Plus Features of course! Joe and I would like to thank ALL of you for the years of the Junkin Joe Party…we loved every minute of it and adored each and everyone of you. But we don’t want you to be sad because all that is happening is the party is getting a new look and update plus a new Etsy Link-up section to promote your shop…our little way of supporting independent businesses. Let’s check out the wonderful DIY Projects!
Well A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market has a great first week! So many goodies! Love them all and we are going to share some features with you…wish we could share them all….but the good news is that I am pinning ALL the projects each week! Next week we will have a community board that you can all ask to be added to!!! Stay tune!
- It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
- Feel Free to snatch our button
- We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
- Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
- We have provided a section for Etsy Stores so you can share your creations…please post all Etsy entries in the link provided under the first party section
- Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
- Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : )
Our Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market button is on the right hand side at the bottom : )
Let’s check out a few of last week’s creations!
Oh Aimee from Twigg Studios has baked up the most delightfully moist and delicious Banana Bread with Salty Honey Creme Fraiche EVER!!! I so wish computers came with smell-o-vision!!!
Now we are taking a trip over to Unique Junktique where you are about to see how these beauties got to be blue beauties dubbed Oyster’s on a Halfshell. They sure went through an amazing transformation!
Here is a House Tour you must take a moment to check out…my dear friend KariAnne is sharing her beautiful home aka Thistlewood Farms…it’s just spectacular!
I truly hope you never have to do this…but in case you do or know someone that does…Holly shares her heart and her first hand experiences.
Over at Golden Brown and Delicious there is some ice cream making happening…Chocolate Chip Mint to be exact…get the recipe for this yummy treat!
Let’s hop on over to Penny’s Vintage and see her gorgeous touch of Shabby Chic Spring!!! You have to see the rest…just too cute!
Now it is time to see Artsy Va Va’s newest Upcyles Creation…this time it is a Vintage Radio turned Beer/Cider Tap…how cool is this!
Budget Girl is serving up some warm and scrumptious Almond Chocolate Chunk loaf and wow does it look YUMMY!!! Come and snatch up a piece!
If you are thinking about using upholstery paint on one of your precious finds…I suggest that you read this article from Christie at Sparkles of Sunshine!
Check out this fun makeover at Glitter Glue and Paint! Love it!
Everyone had such great DIY’s!!! Can’t wait to see what’s up next week!!!
Link up your ETSY Shop HERE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|