Well the Week of Fall in a Jar is coming to a close and I thought that I would celebrate with one of my most favorite things about Fall, Pumpkin Spice Creamer. Once you have a batch of this in the fridge a Pumpkin Spice Latte is just a moment away. This delightful blend of Fall goodness is quick and easy make. So come on in, snatch up the recipe and a Pumpkin Spice Latte will be at your finger tips all Season long.
- 2 cups of either whole milk, half and half or cream
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- (whipped cream if desired for topping)
- (cinnamon sugar for topping if desired)
- In a heavy sauce pan, whisk together all of the ingredients over a medium heat.
- Then bring to a boil (whisking)
- Then quickly lower to a slow simmer
- Simmer for about 2 minutes
- Shut off the flame
- Then it is time to use!
- Add it to your coffee or I really love it in a cup of piping hot milk that has been brought to a boil.
- Add some sugar and some whipped cream for extra decadence and sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar if you would like. No need for those expensive take-out coffees any more.
- Store in the fridge for a week
Now it is simply time to enjoy. Add as much as you would like to your drink and of course sweeten to taste. Don’t forget to share with family and friends. A bottle of this makes a great little surprise when visiting or just because. If you are someone that loves a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte…this is for you. Just think of all the money you will save this Season : ) Cheers!
Now it is time to see what my friends have been up to!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|