If you want to party or just bring smiles to everyone’s faces…you have to try these delicious and fun Strawberry Funfetti Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!!! They are so yummy and let’s face it…they are adorable. How perfect would these be for a Birthday Party …there won’t be a child there that won’t want more than one. It gets even better…we even have a special quick and easy tutorial for the pan to cook these perfectly in. No need to buy anything special…all you are going to need is an large aluminum tin…a circle…a pen and scissors…just scroll passed the cupcakes and you will find all the pictures and details you need to make it. It guarantees you the perfect cone every time. So come on in and get your Funfetti Party on and bake some of these treats…just imagine your kids faces if they walk in from school and these are waiting for them for NO reason besides you love them! ENJOY!!!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ cup light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sprinkles
- 24-30 sugar cones
- 1 8 ounce block of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- To make the cupcakes, whisk together the cake mix, half and half, olive oil, vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Place sugar cones in ice cream cone holder and fill half full of batter.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For the frosting:
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until fluffy. Place in a piping bag with a star tip and pipe frosting onto the cupcakes. Top with sprinkles.
- 2 – 9×13 foil pan (with deep sides)
- 1 ¾ inch round cookie cutter
- utility or exacto knife
- Turn the pans upside down and place the cookie cutter on the pan and trace the inside of the cookie cutter. Trace 12 circles on each pan.
- Use a utility or exacto to cut a hole in the middle of the circles \.
- Use the scissors to cut out the circles but cut out along the outside edge of the marker line.
- Smooth the inside of the circles to remove any jagged edges.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|