They say that when we eat…it starts with what the eyes see…if that is true…then this little Unicorn Buddha Bowl Cup is going to be delicious! Not only is it yummy but it is filled with everything that is wonderful for your health. There are many items in this one but most of them are items that Vegetarians keep on hand. It’s all about the layering and the blend of all of these Natural Flavors. You can easily convert this into a Vegan Treat just by using a Non-Dairy Yogurt of your choice and eliminate the egg…ez pz! What a great Brunch item this would make or just a gorgeous Lunch that will make everyone smile. Trust me…this is NO GUILT EATING but you would never know it by the taste! Summer is almost here and the Farmer’s Market will be BRIMMING with Fresh Veggies and Fruit…so why not stock up on them and give this pretty meal a try! Let me know if you make it…would love to see pictures : ) Bon Appetit
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium raw carrot, diced
- 1 medium raw beets, half slices
- 1 small raw cucumber, half slices
- 1 large raw jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 1 small raw yellow squash, half slices
- 3 radishes, half slices
- 6 Sun Sugar tomatoes, cut in half
- 8-10 fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette cut beets, diced
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1 small sweet potato, baked and cut into small cubes
- 1 green apple, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons Wasabi peas
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds
- * I also drizzled a bit of pumpkin oil and Basalmic vinegar on top of the egg yolk (optional)
- To prepare the quinoa, follow the instructions on the package.
- While the quinoa is cooking, I prepared the raw vegetables and boiled two eggs for ten minutes.
- When the eggs are done I allowed them to cool, I then peeled the eggs and cut the eggs in half.
- I measured out the quantities of the Wasabi seeds, raw sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
- When the quinoa was finished cooking, I used a fork to fluff the quinoa, and it came out perfect.
- Start building these Unicorn Buddha Bowl Cups by adding the Greek yogurt to the bottom ⅓ of the glass.
- Next, layer the raw veggies, beginning with whatever veggies you like, make sure to alternate the colors: diced beets, cucumbers, red bell pepper, yellow squash, carrots, and radishes.
- Add ⅓ cup of the quinoa.
- On top arrange the jalapeño peppers, avocado spears, green apple wedges, hard-boiled eggs with and without the vegan yolk, and I then scattered the Wasabi peas, sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds all around.
- I also drizzled a bit of pumpkin oil and Basalmic vinegar over the egg yolk
- Now, it's time for the Beet Vinaigrette Yogurt Drizzle.
Here’s a Unicorn Yogurt Bowl the Kids Will LOVE!!! You too!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|