Delicious Vegetarian Nacho Fries are what is on the Menu Today! Perfect for Vegetarians for a Meal or a Snack and Great for a Meatless Meal & Snack for all
Vegetarian Nacho Fries are a little slice of Heaven! They are quick…easy and convenient! In no time you will have this tray of yumminess sitting on your table or on the coffee table for the big game. Black Beans…Avocados…Tomatoes…Salsa and more make this creation irresistible. So take a break from the regular Nacho scene and give this a try. A fun Meatless Monday Option that the whole family will look forward to. We will be bringing your more Meatless Monday options every Monday for those of you that want to cut out a Meat Meal once or twice a week. Every day is Vegetarian Day in my house and I just want to say that we never miss the meat! So stay tuned for some more delicious Vegetarian Options…I have a feeling you just might love them.
Do you love fries?
Do you enjoy the pop of fresh Tomatoes?
Do Vegetarian Refried make you smile?
Does the site of GOOEY Cheese make your heart skip a beat?
Do you LOVE a quick and easy Meal or Snack for the Family?
If you answered YES to these questions…just add a bit of Crema…Squirts of Fresh Lime…Creamy Avocado to the mix and you have the perfect food! Going to be making these for the GIANTS Game…I am wondering if it might bring them some LUCK? I will let you know if it does : ) Sure hope you enjoy this fun meal/treat! Check in next Monday for the most delicious Sloppy Joe’s Ever! Bon Appetit! Drop by for more Vegetarian Recipes!
- ½ bag (14 oz) fast food style french fries
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup crema
- Juice from ¼ Lime
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup queso fresco
- Handful cilantro, roughly torn
- Prepare fries per package instructions.
- Once done, bring oven to 450 degrees. While the fries bake, in a small pot, heat the refried beans over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- In a small saute pan over medium heat, add the black beans and the taco seasoning and stir to coat. Pile cooked fries onto the middle of a baking sheet, then top with the refried beans and shredded cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook until the cheese melts, around 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top with the seasoned black beans, salsa, crema, lime juice, avocado, tomatoes, queso fresco and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|