We are serving up some Delicious Loaded Deviled Eggs which will only cost you 1 Weight Watchers Free Style Point! They are great for appetizers…snacks…
When I was a kid…I always thought that Deviled Eggs were kind of an older persons snack : ) …really I did! So I missed out on years of deliciousness…I finally tasted my Moms and found out that I was really missing something. It’s funny…because when my daughter was away at Governor’s School in Junior Year of High School…she asked when we came down to visit to bring dozens of Deviled Eggs! ??? WHAT??? I had asked what kind of treats would you and your friend love and that was the number 1 request (still scratching my head on that one!) I probably would have gone for Brownies but I brought them any way! I was thinking back on the Deviled Egg delivery… so I thought maybe I should kick it up a notch with some Loaded Deviled Eggs! Then I thought…wouldn’t it be cool to make them pretty …tasty and pretty low in calories! In fact 1 Deviled Egg Half will only cost you 1 Weight Watchers Free Style Point…how awesome is that. So it is time to whip up some of these Free Range Eggs! They are truly a perfect snack… appetizer… or just because food and healthy.
Let’s add a bit of color and taste…
how about a half of a luscious Grape Tomato…Ripe Avocado…
how about some Jalapeno Peppers…a touch or Radish…
don’t forget the Chia Seeds…Red Peppers…Sweet Potatoes and Scallion! (you can add whatever else you would love on it…the more the merrier!) Really hope you enjoy!
- 6 eggs, boiled
- 6 sun sugar cherry tomatoes, or similar mini tomatoes
- ½ cup raw sweet potatoes, diced
- ½ cup red sweet bell pepper, diced
- 1 - 2 jalapeño peppers, cut into rings
- 2 - 3 fresh green onion, sliced thin
- 4 fresh radishes, but into thin planks
- poppy seeds
- Balsalmic vinegar
- Deviled Egg Mixture:
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon, minced onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 egg yolks
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly cracked black peppercorns to taste
- Prep tomatoes, raw sweet potatoes, red sweet bell pepper, jalapeños, green onion, and radishes ahead of time.
- Boil six (6) eggs for 10 to 15 minutes and cool them down until they are safe to handle safely. Using a very sharp knife cut the eggs in half and remove the egg yolks. Place the egg yolks into a bowl, adding mayonnaise, onions, avocado, sea salt, Old Bay seasoning, and freshly cracked black peppercorns. Mix well, spoon a tablespoon of the deviled eggs mixture into the egg whites. Top with colorful veggies, then drizzle with a good grade of extra virgin olive oil, Basalmic vinegar, and poppy seeds.
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||