This Quick and Easy Vegan White Bean Alfredo Pasta not only tastes delicious but is very helpful on those nights where there is not much time to cook but you want something yummy!
Sometimes you want something warm… satisfying… healthy and yummy that can be made in a snap… well this is a great go to for just that! This little recipe makes 2 average servings so I might suggest making more… so adjust accordingly. BTW… feel free to use your favorite pasta. This is also a very budget friendly dish packed with protein. It is so easy to make you will be done in a snap! Serve with a salad and VOILA! Bon Apetit!
- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti, dry
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 ½ cup white beans, cooked
- ½ cup of oat milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the onion into small pieces and mince the garlic. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan, add onion and garlic and stir-fry at medium heat until soft.
- Remove onion and garlic and set aside. In the same saucepan add fresh spinach with a dash of water. Simmer for a few minutes until completely cooked.
- In a blender, add the cooked white beans, soy milk, nutritional yeast, the cooked onion and garlic, 3 tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Warm up the sauce in a medium saucepan at low heat, stirring occasionally to avoid that it sticks to the bottom.
- Transfer the spaghetti to a large bowl, add the spinach and pour the white bean alfredo sauce.
- Mix well and serve hot.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||